Resort-like Country Living
Lynnsway is a quiet suburban neighborhood in Cedar Lake, Indiana. It’s conveniently located near Route 41 and downtown Lowell, minutes from dining, shopping, and schools. With Cedar Lake practically in your back yard, you can enjoy summers by the water. Come see why so many families are calling Lynnsway home.
Restrictions & Covenants
- Lot Price is $39,000 for any lot!
- $4,000 Sewer & Permit also applies for a total of $43,000 for any lot
- Minimum SF: Ranch—1400, Bi Level—1300 (Main Level), Tri/Quad—1350 (Main Level), 2 Story—1600
- Misc. Restrictions: Roof Pitch—4/12, 40% Masonry Front, 120SF Matching Shed, 5’ Wood or PVC Fence, Concrete Driveway, Standard Mailbox
- Click here to download covenants
Lynnsway Community Information
Lynnsway in Cedar Lake, IN 46303
- FROM RT. 2: Go north on Rt. 41 to 151st and turn right. Go east on 151st for approximately one mile and turn left on Parrish Ave. The subdivision will be on your left.
- FROM I-65: Take Rt. 2 west approximately seven miles through downtown Lowell. Turn right on Parrish Ave and go north approximately four miles. The subdivision will be on your left.